THIS SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST, PLEASE EMAIL JOANNE WONG, EVENT COORDINATOR AT JWONG@HARRISCO.COM
In this introductory seminar, Harris Partner Alan Winter will take employers through the various stages of collective bargaining, offering practical insights into the process and strategies to deal with procedural and substantive bargaining issues that often arise during negotiations.
This seminar will help employers improve their understanding of key issues including:
- What preparation is required before proceeding with negotiations
- Planning the timing of negotiations and sucessful approaches in the bargaining relationship
- Priorities of union's bargaining proposals and how to manage different parties' expectations
- Use of mediation and other considerations to reach an agreement
- What happens after negotiations and the importance of debriefs
Attendance for this session is strictly limited to offer participants a practical and interactive learning experience. This introductory seminar is particularly suitable for professionals new to the area of law or those looking for a refresher.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IS REQUIRED TO CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION. A $50 CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE
CHARGED IF YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION LESS THAN 5 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE
EVENT. A REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF YOU DO NOT ADVISE US OF YOUR
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR) has pre-approved this seminar for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.